Sign up, start voting on articles and create your own news feeds! | Login | Create a free account

15 injured, property destroyed as gas cylinder explodes in Mathare

The fire caught electricity cables and spread fast to four other houses on the third floor of a building. Seven of the victims were taken to Kiambu District Hospital and the rest to Kenyatta National Hospital. Brian Omondi, a resident, said the fire broke ......

read more...

comments powered by Disqus

Published By: Kiambu - Wednesday, 11 April