Sign up, start voting on articles and create your own news feeds! | Login | Create a free account

Fire destroys Garissa house after gas cylinder explodes

Household items worth thousands of shillings were destroyed in Garissa town yesterday after a leaking gas cylinder exploded. The incident happened after a househelp lit a burner to prepare tea unaware ......

read more...

comments powered by Disqus

Published By: Garissa - Wednesday, 6 February

  • Older News
  • Man, 61, dies in house fire Kenya. (2 days ago) - Abdul Kasim who is one of the neighbours said he heard the wife of the deceased screaming for help after the fire broke out....